Usage Troubleshooting Support

• Manager

Check if any Antivirus blocks the executable file. Please refer to GetStarted manual

• @Titan The anti-virus are fine. To fix this i actually disable the Memory Integrity from Core Isolation.

This is located under Windows Security -> Device Security -> Select Core isolation -> Disable Memory Integrity (Restart Computer after that)

Works well now 🙂

• Manager

Very well, good catch! The Memory Integrity feature was in fact mentioned in the initial message of this post p.4 as a possible cause of the start-up failure

• Hi there - got the unlocker element working fine - jumps in game on test. Can't see the menu though. Should I be enabling the Addon Framework? If so, what do I type into the folder name box as it appears to be character limited and you can't paste into it? For example, my folder name is "minibot.wow" but you can't type "." in the box.

Regards
    Rex

• write "wowbot" or write any name .. it will create a plugin

• @defosa88 - Thank you! Working now 🙂

• Hello

I just tried following the steps of the setup.

Once I open minibot and login it says Operation Failure: "You need to upgrade to the latest version <1.1.4.114> before continuing. Do you wish to download"

If I click "No" it stops, if I click "Yes" I get directed to the mega.nz site (https://mega.nz/folder/qu4TzarL#pcKNA2luz9TY1dUum9DSnw)

It says in the lower right corner that my version is 1.1.3, yet I tried downloading the folders from the directed page - what am I doing wrong?

p.s. It doesnt matter whether I use my actual login or just random chars, I still get the Operation Failure

I hope you can help me!

Thanks 🙂

• After a new update, the minibot studio stopped working for me. After starting the program, the program window of version 1.3.1 opens and I cannot do anything in it, the Choose and Start Now buttons do not work, I press them and nothing happens.

• @Voddirt said in Usage Troubleshooting Support:

Hello

I just tried following the steps of the setup.

Once I open minibot and login it says Operation Failure: "You need to upgrade to the latest version <1.1.4.114> before continuing. Do you wish to download"

If I click "No" it stops, if I click "Yes" I get directed to the mega.nz site (https://mega.nz/folder/qu4TzarL#pcKNA2luz9TY1dUum9DSnw)

It says in the lower right corner that my version is 1.1.3, yet I tried downloading the folders from the directed page - what am I doing wrong?

p.s. It doesnt matter whether I use my actual login or just random chars, I still get the Operation Failure

I hope you can help me!

Thanks 🙂

You are just not getting the latest version as you said it is still 1.1.3. Just redownload.

• @SlenderSolo said in Usage Troubleshooting Support:

After a new update, the minibot studio stopped working for me. After starting the program, the program window of version 1.3.1 opens and I cannot do anything in it, the Choose and Start Now buttons do not work, I press them and nothing happens.

I don't have this problem. Just redownload.

• @Pierre-Picard said in Usage Troubleshooting Support:

test version as you said it is still 1.1.3. Just r

I did redownload, but I still get the error message

• I have to repeat: if you see 1.1.3 on your client, it is not the latest version that should be redownloaded. It is your own issue why you can't get that version as I just redownloaded from the page above "Download", it clearly says 1.1.4. And if everyone has this problem, which is of level 1 criticality (can't login at all), you won't find you are the only one asking this question 🙂

• Hello all i am new here and have trouble starting minibot up....
    Its saying that i should enable virtualization in the bios i did that and the other stuff like hypver-v and stuff..
    also downloaded the program to check if its enabled only had green light for it..
    but still it wont start up any suggestions.
    hope any 1 can help me 🙂

• Manager

@Tisjeboy Have you looked at the first message in this thread? There are 5 things you needs to check additionally, if it doesn't work right away. Most common problem is an antivirus installed (other than the default Windows Defender).

• Green ticks are just one of the requirements. Most importantly you need to verify all hardware and software requirements. And if still no luck, you need to post your error message here so someone can help you in fact.

• Hi, it was working fine before until I can't select Primary Engine after I reloaded UI. Then after pc restarts I keep getting "Error 274: Virtualiation is disabled". Any reasons for this? It was working good right before.

• As is said, you need to turn on virtualization in your BIOS setting. Also given this error, it is very obvious you have not gone thru the solutions on top. Please follow them carefully.

• @Pierre-Picard said in Usage Troubleshooting Support:

As is said, you need to turn on virtualization in your BIOS setting. Also given this error, it is very obvious you have not gone thru the solutions on top. Please follow them carefully.

It is very obvious you did not read what I said, as I've mentioned it was WORKING. VIrtualization in BIOS setting is ready turned on but the error came so am wondering whether are there any updates or other solutions, thanks.

• @clerith https://www.minibot.top/topic/48/cpu-not-supported-error check another user also follows the instructions carefully and figured out himself. (Windows Defender (Real Time Protections should also be disabled)) It also appears he was working and suddently failed today but then fixed it.

It is always subject to many different circumstances that you should find out. Also just to assure you that our system has changed nothing over the past days.

• This post is deleted!

• what is this error

error 274 Virtualization is disabled you need to enable it in your BIOS settings ,,,, when launch botbios2.jpg

• Manager

@vithoravp it means what it says. Load BIOS and enable virtualization setting there. Google, if you don't know "how to load BIOS on [your computer model]"

• hi ; after update mini 1.2.4
    no mount works for me an idea ?

Edit : it seems that the translation causes problem, put the ID directly in the box my corrected

• Hello , hello, I can't launch MiniBot error.jpg
    only install windows / update driver

• This is very rarely seen but virtualization cannot be bootstrapped normally. Normally you have some software blocking it, including existing Windows features and components. Check the above post. There is nothing we can help further. You have to debug it yourself.